Abdominal cancer is a rare cancer. It develops in a thin layer of tissue that lines the abdomen.
Early-stage stomach cancer rarely causes symptoms. This is one of the reasons stomach cancer is so hard to detect early.
How to Identify?
- Poor appetite.
- Weight loss (without trying).
- Abdominal (belly) pain.
- Vague discomfort in the abdomen, usually above the navel.
- A sense of fullness in the upper abdomen after eating a small meal.
- Heartburn or indigestion.
- Vomiting, with or without blood.
- Swelling or fluid build-up in the abdomen.
- Blood in the stool.
- Low red blood cell count (anaemia).
- Reproductive history.
- Birth control.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption .
Precision treatment for
is now available in Sri Lanka!
The Varian Clinac iX – Linear Accelerator is on the of the most stable & proven machines for Cancer Treatment in the world and the first of its kind in Sri Lanka.